If you are looking for a cozy place to stay this is a great one! It was great to be able to cook on our own and not have to eat out every night. Not a lot of space, but just want we needed for our visit. The Staff was very friendly and very helpful! We would stay again!!!
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Cottages Hotel
- Bar Harbor Cottages And Suites Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bar Harbor Cottages and Suites (formerly Cottages at Salisbury Cove) in Bar Harbor, Maine have been serving visitors to the Acadia National Park and Mount Desert Island area for generations. Our traditional Maine cottage colony is nestled in a peaceful hamlet on a country road across the lane from a large cove. Our 12 pristine, charmingly renovated white cottages beckon visitors to our park-like setting. The cottages have either a partial water view or garden view and most have screened porches. To best serve your needs, we have various types of cottages which can accommodate 1 - 6 people. Those cottages which accommodate 3 or more persons have separate sleeping quarters for added privacy. We are conveniently located about 1.5 miles to a public access beach, 4.5 miles to the downtown business district, 3 miles to Acadia National Park and a 15 - 20 minute drive to the other coastal villages in the area. Open mid-May to late October. ... more less