While the hotel was clean and had a decent location. A price of $115.00 for a night is way over-priced for the location and service provided. I should have gone to the other side of the interstate. The heat did not cycle also.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hurricane Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hurricane Hotel Hurricane
- Holiday Inn Hurricane
- Hurricane Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Teays Valley/Winfield Hotel is located midway between Charleston and Huntington West Virginia; the two largest cities in the state. The hotel is just a short distance from the Toyota Motor manufacturing plant. Marshall University, West Virginia State College, Blenko Glass Factory, and the West Virginia State Capitol Complex are just a short drive from the hotel. We are the only facility within the county to have an indoor pool,unfortunately due to the size of our pool and consideration of our in house guests we do not allow any type of pool parties. Additional hotel features include free local phone calls and a complimentary Express Start continental breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, even eggs and bisquits and gravy . We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Hurricane, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hurricane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.