Went recently with a large number of colleagues for a work retreat. The inn is beautiful; peaceful; food was great. Service was excellent. Conference/meeting rooms were great. The jetted tub was a definite plus after spending the day in meetings. Lovely bath products in the room, I loved the bath salts and loofah. Next time I'm bringing my family!
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Port Ludlow Hotel
- The Resort At Port Ludlow Hotel Port Ludlow
- Hotel Port Ludlow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Ludlow Resort is located on the Olympic Peninsula, the gateway to the Olympic National Park and only 90 minutes from Seattle. It consists of a 37 room boutique Inn (each room has a jetted tub, fireplace and comfortable bedding to ensure excellent slumber), an Audubon golf course noted for its views and challenge, in room spa treatments, Farm-to-Table Dining, kayak rentals, a full service 300 slip marina, 22 miles of maintained trails and distinctive farm tours, Victorian communities and shopping nearby. A perfect setting for a retreat - whether personal or for business equally charming in season or off. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Resort at Port Ludlow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.