The staff at this hotel were the most friendly, professional people-five stars for them. However, everyting else was lack luster. Room had a musty smell. The decor was an affront to the senses. Still, probably one of the best hotels near the Bremerton ferry. Would stay there again if needed.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Seattle Bremerton
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton Hotel Bremerton
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying is believing with the staff of the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bremerton. Bremerton is home to Puget Sound Naval Base and the gateway to the Olympic Peninsula. Our hotel offers beautiful views of Sinclair Inlet and the Olympic Mountains. Bremerton is also home to the historic ship USS Turner Joy, as well as several local restaurants, galleries and shops. We are located a short walking distance from the Kitsap Conference Center, Puget Sound Naval Base and the Bremerton/Seattle ferry terminal. Like to Golf? Gold Mountain and Trophy Lake golf courses are a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.