Great Place to Stay in Virginia's colonial heritage area. Well maintained facilities and grounds. Very nice and knowledgable staff. There was WIFI in each unit and a good business center in the central building.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Colonial Crossings of Williamsburg, each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. Located beside the famous Williamsburg Pottery, the quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA.While visiting, guests can hone their skills in the game room or grab a seat at "The Shack" (seasonal), the resort's poolside bar. Each suite is tastefully decorated and equipped with modern kitchen equipment, free Wi-Fi, cable television with free HBO, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers 1, 2 or 3-bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Colonial Crossings of Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.