We loved our relaxing anniversary get-away staying at High Meadows. Nancy greeted us immediately and made us feel like we were meant to be there. We stayed in the cottage suite which is clean, spacious, and comfortable. We went floating down the James, visited vineyards, went into Charlottesville and spent a night getting to know the Scottsville community while visiting... More
- Also Known As:
- High Meadows Vineyard Hotel
- High Meadows Vineyard Hotel Scottsville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Meadows Vineyard Inn has been described as whimsical, luxurious, fun, charming...what can that mean for your visit? Well, your experience here will be all about YOU. Whatever you are looking for, we'll help you find it! Great food and comfy beds are just where it starts - we're a bed and breakfast after all. We're happy to help you plan an itinerary that will make the best use of your precious getaway time - and we've got several already designed for foodies, wine lovers (or newbies!), or shoppers. Want the insider info on local happenings? Give a shout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your High Meadows Vineyard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.