We stayed the schoolhouse for our mid week 10th anniversary. It was wonderful. The service was incredible -- Steven, our "butler" has great recommendations for local places to see, in the restaurant Lisa and Carlos were great -- with wine suggestions and service. The grounds are lovely and I really recommend taking a walk around to see the other cottages.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Willow Grove Hotel
- The Inn At Willow Grove Hotel Orange
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at Willow Grove, an elegant boutique hotel in the heart of Virginia wine country. Nestled on a private 40-acre estate in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, our historic 18th century plantation house and surrounding cottages feature a unique blend of chic and elegant “urban meets plantation” style, exceptional world-class amenities and gracious southern charm. Relax and unwind in any of our 11 luxurious rooms and suites, or join us at Vintage Restaurant for a mouthwatering farm-to-table meal. We are the perfect destination for romantic weekenders, countryside tourists, wine-enthusiasts, history buffs… anyone at all looking for a luxurious, relaxing and truly unforgettable escape.Our critically acclaimed property has enjoyed outstanding reviews from The Washington Post, Wine Enthusiast, Departures Magazine, DC Magazine, and Washingtonian Magazine, among others. Escape. Unwind. Indulge with us at The Inn at Willow Grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Inn at Willow Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.