I was visiting my son in The Woodlands, Texas recently and stayed here for 7 days. A really nice hotel. Very new, clean and quiet. Comfortable beds, a convenient sitting area with desk, couch, table, microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker, pretty good free breakfast (scrambled eggs were cold, but everything else was good) and very friendly staff. Highly recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Houston The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- Springhill Suites Houston The Woodlands Hotel
- SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newest hotel in The Woodlands, Texas! SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands, with easy access from Dallas and Houston IAH Airports and all points in Texas! Close to great concerts and summer family fun and festivals at The Woodlands Waterway Square! Host hotel for Texas Rush Soccer and a team favorite for Swimming, basketball, baseball, soccer, Lacrosse, gymnastics and many more.Our spacious suites provide separate living and sleeping areas, with microwaves, mini-fridges, pull out sofas in each guest suite. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet every morning, with free high speed internet access, state-of-the-art fitness area and business centers. Enjoy the lively bar for great adult relaxation, and inspiring conversation areas. Mingle by the open-air fire pit before going out to dinner, or watching the games with friends on several flat screen TVs in the lobby. SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands is the perfect place for families and friends to relax after a long trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.