Nice place to stay,clean,staff helpful,food good,only down side was its a bit out in the sticks unless you are into golf which is next door to the resort,got a nice birthday surprise of a bottle of cava from the resort as did a few other people who were there,weather was so so fine up untill mid morn then was cloudy... More
- Also Known As:
- Gran Oasis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Gran Oasis Resort Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Gran Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.