This the nicest Best Western in which I have ver stayed. It is clear that the independent owner takes great pride in in his establishment. It is very welcoming, clean hotel with a good breakfast & pleasant staff. Who knew such a nice hotel could exist in such a small town. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Hotel
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Hotel Blanco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel in Blanco opened in 2010. Modern spacious lodging and accommodations for leisure or business travelers. Choose from suites with a king bed, two queen beds, or our honeymoon suites with jacuzzi. Centrally located in the heart of Texas hill country between Fredericksburg, Marble Falls, Wimberley, Johnson City and Bulverde. Only 6 miles from Rocking J Golf course and Red Corrall Ranch, about 18 miles to wildseed farm, Lyndon Johnson ranch, and Pedernales Falls State Park, and 2 miles from the Blanco state park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.