The bathroom was nasty , the air didn't work and there was a roach in the bathroom . The customer service was horrible. They never appologized when I went into the office to get a refund . Completly rude.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Days Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Location Location! We are right in the heart of Pigeon Forge at the Island traffic light -on the trolley line and walking distance to restaurants, shopping and attractions. Start your day with our free hot breakfast and relax in our outdoor pool after a day of Smoky Mountain Fun. Spacious rooms all offer Refrigerators, microwaves, free WIFI and your choice of one king or two queen beds. Need tickets or area info? Our super friendly team is here around the clock with ticket deals and tips on how to make the most of your Pigeon Forge vacation! Ask about our whirlpool suites with fireplaces for the ultimate romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.