One of the best break experiences ever, especially in the UK. Fab rooms & fab food. Run by some great characters, from the Ruth Madoc / Hi-de-Hi type woman and camp clown (the only gay in the village?) on reception to the enchanting cleaner Karen who should have a starring role in Gavin & Stacey. Really hope to return soon.
- Also Known As:
- Castell Deudraeth Hotel
- Castell Deudraeth Portmeirion
- Castell Deudraeth Hotel Portmeirion
- Castell Deudraeth Portmeirion, UK - Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castell Deudraeth has eleven spacious and stylish rooms over three floors. The ground floor has a gastropub restaurant and bar plus a Victorian walled garden which al fresco dining in fine weather. The interiors merge traditional materials with contemporary design. Welsh oak and slate feature prominently as well as leather, wool and stone. Guests have free access to all of Portmeirion village’s facilities and a shuttle bus service. ... more less