Beautifully decorated building with superb service, care and consideration. Excellent food, we had several breakfasts and an evening meal for us and four guests which everyone thoroughly enjoyed. Good wine list too! Recommend room 2 for decor, views and sherry. Location is very good, missed the dolphins on our trip but they were seen the next day. Teresa and Geoff... More
- Also Known As:
- Morwendon Guest House Hotel Barmouth
- Morwendon Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morwendon House (meaning "white wave of the sea") is a high quality licensed guest house which is situated in the quiet village of Llanaber, just north of Barmouth with beautiful views over Cardigan Bay; an ideal base from which to explore and enjoy the delights of this beautiful part of Wales. Teresa and Geoff are your hosts at Morwendon and will personally ensure that everything possible is done to make your stay relaxing and comfortable. For a taste of quality living in superb surroundings Morwendon House fits the bill perfectly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Morwendon Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.