I got quite a large room which was nicely furnished and a great breakfast, its an ideal spot to drive from, to see Oban and catch the ferry to the islands. The owner was very pleasant and I would definitely come back, only a short stroll to the loch too.
- Also Known As:
- Lochgair Hotel Lochgilphead
- Lochgair Hotel Lochgilphead, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run traditional Scottish hotel with an award winning whisky bar which houses more than 200 whiskies, 2 restaurants, residents lounge, games room, function suite & most important of all a friendly welcome! All our food is freshly prepared by our chef patron & team and our seafood is quite simply the best in the world. You can be sure of a relaxing & enjoyable stay here at the Lochgair Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Lochgair Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.