At first glance this hotel looked great, till I arrived in my room. Door didn't open properly as the wardrobe (cupboard) prevented this. 3 coathangers (for a weeks stay) waited in there for me. Toilet had sliding door and was basically a cupboard with facilities. The decor was appaling. The breakfast were good although the water stains on the dining... More
- Also Known As:
- Stotfield Hotel Lossiemouth
- Stotfield Hotel Lossiemouth, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at this family run hotel in Lossiemouth. A great relaxed family friendly atmosphere exists at this hotel and is frequented by many returning guests and locals alike. The breathtaking view from the front of hotel overlooks the Moray Firth and beyond to the Cromarty Firth and to the hills of Caithness. The hotel is directly opposite the ancient Moray Golf Club, and is ideally situated for exploring the Coastal, Castle or Whisky trail, as well as being well situated for visiting the cities of Inverness and Aberdeen and surrounding area. The Stotfield Hotel has recently undergone a refreshing transformation of many of its bedrooms and also the ground floor guest area. However, this historic hotel retains many of its original character and features from 1895, including the fantastic sweeping staircase and period revolving front door. During your stay you can enjoy free access to high speed wireless broadband, free car parking (limited) but most of all comfortable and relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Stotfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.