we stayed last week. friendly owners and staff. very small ensuites and rather dated and cluttered decor. car parking is a problem. wouldn't use the front garden patio its on a busy road. fumes and wine don't really mix. great restaurant across the road. take the very nice website with a pinch of salt though.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View Guest House Hotel
- Bay View Guest House Hotel St. Helier
- Bay View Guest House Jersey/St Helier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Geoff and Carolyn Mayger have been in the hospitality industry for many years and are pleased to welcome you to the relaxed and homely atmosphere they have created at the Bay View. They pride themselves in providing guests with all the modern conveniences and comforts of a four star Guest House. Bay View is situated across the road from the beach at Havre des Pas with its Lido & beach café, and still only a ten minute walk into St Helier, the main business and commercial centre of Jersey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Bay View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.