We recently got married in Jacksons (3rd May 2013) and have only great things to say about the Hotel, its staff and the beautiful food. For anyone thinking of getting married there we can honestly say that you couldn't be in better hands for your big day. We had an absolutely wonderful time. The setting and hotel itself (Finn Suite),... More
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel And Conference Centre Ballybofey, County Donegal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling village of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Jackson's Hotel and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.