clean, new, ok, a bit off the beaten path....... it looks like it should be out west somewhere, not in some tiny corner of tennessee. very happy we read the reviews and stopped here instead of continuing on to blacksburg. great stay. looks nearly new, think it opened in late 2009
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Johnson City Hotel Johnson City
- Courtyard By Marriott Johnson City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Just off I-81 and I-26, near East Tennessee State University and Bristol Motor Speedway * Lobby features an interactive 52" touch screen GoBoard that shows maps, weather, news headlines and more * The Bistro, Starbucks & Full Bar; serving breakfast & dinner * Outdoor fire pit, BBQ social area, & outdoor pool * 2 meeting rooms; 907 total sq. ft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Johnson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.