Visiting from Michigan,my parents(80's), my sister and I, got 2 suite rooms and my sister who lives in TN. got a room for her family (7 of them). My sister and I and our parents spent 2 nights and my sister 1, What a great memorial weekend with family and celebrating my sisters 60th birthday. The service was great. We... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Franklin Cool Springs Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott Franklin Cool Springs Hotel Franklin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest smoke-free extended-stay hotel in historic Franklin, Tennessee. Your Residence Inn by Marriott is nestled in the rolling hills of central Tennessee just 25 minutes south of downtown Nashville. Visiting guests can enjoy a wide range of activities including Civil War battle sites, Antebellum Mansions, the Natchez Trace Parkway, antique stores, The factory shops and Arrington Vineyards. All this while enjoying a suite with a full-size kitchen, flat screen TV, High Speed Internet, indoor pool and a hot complimentary breakfast to start your day. Burn off some stress with a game of basketball on our exclusive Sport Court, work out in our fitness center or relax with a drink and light fare while you mix and mingle at our weekday (Mon-Thu) evening social event. Whether you're relocating or looking for a Nashville getaway, Residence Inn is your best choice for extended stays. We are also close to area businesses such as Nissan, Community Health Systems, Healthways & Verizon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.