The hotel had a great view of the river, but I'm not sure it was worth the price they charged. I don't mind spending that much money for a hotel that looks and smells clean, but this one just smelled funny. I would probably still recommend it for others, but I'm not sure I'll be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview Hotel Charleston
- Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview Hotel
- Holiday Inn Charleston
- Charleston Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the beauty, romance and adventure of Historic Charleston, South Carolina are located right outside the front doors of the Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview. On the banks of the Ashley River you are just minutes from Charleston with its many restaurants, shops and historic attractions. If you are looking for a day at the beach three of South Carolinas most beautiful beaches are within 10 minutes of our hotel. Join us in the Harbor View Restaurant and Lounge for spectacular views and authentic Low Country cuisine.The 'Round' Holiday Inn is conveniently situated on Highway 17, with easy access to Charleston's corporate and commercial centers as well as The Citadel, MUSC and the College of Charleston. Experience a Charleston landmark and true southern hospitality at the Holiday Inn Riverview. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.