This swanky boutique hotel was the old Fruit of the Loom Factory. Good location, close to the airport but feels very far away. Not Manhattan chic but so different for Providence/Warwick, and less that 10 minutes to the beaches/waterfront areas.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel
- Nylo Providence Warwick
- Nylo Providence Hotel Warwick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at NYLO Providence Warwick, you'll discover all the distinctive features that make each NYLO location a premier destination. It's everything from our chic, urban-style design to convenient work-friendly features, affordable rates and a host of unexpected extras. We offer 163 loft accommodations including 4 suites. Complimentary services include shuttle, local and long distance phone calls, business center, and self service laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your NYLO Providence/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.