Stayed here while attending conference downtown. Nice large room, good shower, good bed, free parking, price more reasonable than downtown Philly. But don't drive in to town at rush hour - the expressway is terrible. I did not have a meal there.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Valley Forge Hotel King Of Prussia
- Dolce Valley Forge Hotel And Conference Center
- Dolce Valley Forge Hotel
- Hotel Dolce Valley Forge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gleaming with the polished touches of a $20 million renovation, DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge presents the area’s leading destination for both corporate and leisure travelers. Situated on nine lush acres just 30 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport, DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge exudes an essence of relaxed luxury. Marble floors and mahogany woods welcome you into our updated retreat. Recharge with a swim in the outdoor pool or take our shuttle to the King of Prussia Mall and Fortune 500 Companies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.