Will defientielly be returning. My partner and I took a Christmas trip and stayed in the lovely town of byron. This was the best place we stated by far! Clean, friendly, quiet and safe! ! Clean pool, bathrooms, showers, washing, kitchen! Everything you need and in walking distance to all shops and beaches!!
- Also Known As:
- Glen Villa Hotel Byron Bay
- Glen Villa Hotel
- Glen Villa Resort Byron Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glen Villa Resort is a quiet, green oasis, a caravan park with a difference, catering for couples and mature groups. Boasting 40 deluxe cabins, 5 spa cabins, 6 holiday huts and an array of powered and unpowered camping and caravaning sites, Glen Villa Resort has you covered. Either laze by our beautiful salt water pool and spa or take a 5 minute walk to Byron Bay beach. We are situated just 400m from the lively Byron Bay CBD and 150m from the market grounds, the Glen Villa Resort is the perfect destination for your next getaway, come and relax with us you will not be disappointed. Stroll just 5minutes down the road and you will have at your finger tips all that Byron Bay has to offer. Ask the friendly staff for information on what to do and where to go. And after a long day, when you’ve had enough, it is just a short stroll to return to our quiet, peaceful oasis that is the Glen Villa Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Glen Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.