I can't say enough good things about this place. My wife, son and I stayed here for a night October 8, 2009. We didn't have reservations and it was on a whim that we stopped, fully expecting the place to be absurdly priced like most other condo-style lodging on the Oregon Coast. The price ($140 for an off-season Thursday) was... More
- Also Known As:
- Starfish Point Condos Hotel
- Starfish Point Condos Hotel Newport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury condo style units on the Oregon Coast overlooking Agate Beach and the Yaquina Headlands, can be rented for the night, a week, or more. All of our units have awesome Ocean Views along with large Jacuzzi tubs, gas fireplaces, sitting areas, decks, fully equipped kitchens, and 2 bedrooms and bathrooms. We have private Beach access that is illuminated at night. Our location is a great base camp to see the many State Parks and other sites in the Newport area. Come enjoy this quiet setting. Come as our guests, leave as our friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Starfish Point Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.