We have stayed at Youngberg Hill many times. Each time has been wonderful. The owners are very casual and we have enjoyed their three girls very much. Our food has been great. This time we had the Winemaker's Dinner -- It was delicious. The Inn is very clean--views of the Yamhill Valley--the vineyard-extremely relaxing. We have never been disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards And Inn
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards Hotel Mcminnville
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oregon’s premier wine country estate and one of Wine Spectator’s favorite locations; set on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by vineyard. We have an amazing 24 year old vineyard that is farmed organically. We are well known for producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris wines. As passionate farmers and winemakers we are thrilled to share, educate, and talk wine. The Inn provides the perfect winery, getaway, and wedding experience. ... more less