While not upscale motel, the Sandcastle has large rooms that are clean and very comfortable. Unlike some motels on the Oregon Coast, it is on beach level. The waves at high tide reach the bulkhead. Our room had a very comfortable king sized bed, gas fireplace, flat screen TV and ocean view with deck. I would not hesitate to recommend... More
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel Lincoln City
- Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandcastle Motel, Lincoln City OregonCome and enjoy the coast the way it was meant to be, quiet and secluded, with miles of sandy beach to walk and explore. You can also just sit and enjoy the sunset with an unsurpassed view from Boiler Bay to Cascade Head. With restaurants and shopping close by & a free casino shuttle on the weekend, there are plenty of options for all types to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandcastle Beachfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.