Stayed two nights and enjoyed the hotel and surrounding area. Restaurant in the hotel was great and eating on the patio next to the Columbia River was wonderful. Didn't take advantage of the free breakfast. Definitely would go back!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hood River Hotel
- Best Western Plus Hood River Hotel Hood River
- Best Western Hood River
- Hood River Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hood River's ONLY waterfront lodging and dining, on the breathtaking Columbia River with convenient access to all activities. Featuring rooms for every budget; from riverview rooms and suites to standard no-view rooms. Rooms feature mini-fridges, microwaves, hairdryers, irons & board, coffee makers, and high-speed wifi. Enjoy a delicious meal at the Riverside restaurant or Cebu Lounge. Take a dip in the new riverside pool and spa, or relax in the sauna. We pride ourselves on delivering excellence in customer service and high quality cleaning standards. Our friendly, helpful staff is ready to ensure a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hood River Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.