We stayed for one night to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and wish we could have stayed longer. From the moment we walked through the door we were made to feel at home; the staff were welcoming and friendly and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. Once we had settled into our lovely room we went downstairs for our... More
- Also Known As:
- Pen y Dyffryn Country Hotel
- Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel Oswestry, Shropshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway between Shrewsbury and Chester this beautiful silver-stone Georgian rectory is set in stunning hill scenery. In five acres of grounds, the Hotel offers unobtrusive hospitality, first-class food and an easy-going atmosphere guaranteeing that "away-from-it-all" feeling. Some bedrooms have private patios others have spa baths. Good Hotel Guide Country Hotel of the Year and Johansens Best Value Award. Two AA Food Rosettes. Great walking from the front door &€“ close Powis Castle and Erdigg (N.T.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B and Priceline so you can book your Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.