I didn't stay at the Victoria but came here a few times for meals and they were lovely, generous portions. The view from the garden is fantastic. The staff were very friendly, especially Ryan who was extremely kind and helpful. Would stay here in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hood's Bay, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.