I took a party of 42 (32 with learning difficulties) away for a long weekend. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, they coped well with our guests who sometimes have unusual or unnecessary requests. Our guests were always treated with respect (which doesn't always happen!). The food was fantastic, properly cooked, no microving here, food presentation was also really... More
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.