I found out about this hotel in Trip Advisor. I am glad I read the reviews and listened to them because we had a great stay. The place is very nice, quiet, and clean. The rooms are nice and the staff was also great. The kids loved the salt water pool and had a blast. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saint-Hyacinthe Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saint-Hyacinthe Hotel Saint Hyacinthe
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Saint-Hyacinthe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened in 2010, our property is a state-of-the-art hotel. Our high quality rooms are among the nicest the region has to offer and also offer the best value. We are proud that we are soon to be one of the first hotels to be LEED certified in the province (Pro-environment). Enjoy our close to hypoallergenic rooms with wood floors, bamboo fiber mattresses and HEPA filter in the air circulation system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saint-Hyacinthe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.