Over priced with average accommodations. I imagine its the best game in town though. The lobby appears new and modern. The rooms are small, but with excellent views of the ocean. The bathrooms are cramped. The hallways smell like a gym locker (seriously). Not sure how the management justifies their prices.
- Also Known As:
- Blockade Runner Hotel
- Blockade Runner Wrightsville Beach
- Blockade Runner Hotel Wrightsville Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blockade Runner is uniquely located on Wrightsville Beach Island, North Carolina’s accessible outer-bank. On the east side, the resort fronts the Atlantic Ocean with a wide sandy beach while the west side fronts an Intracoastal Waterway harbor and anchorage. The resort offers the most complete water related activities possible. Our famous Blockade Runner full service breakfast is included for all guest including groups (not applicable to cottage groups). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Tingo, Venere, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Blockade Runner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.