Stayed here on the way to OBX. Friendly staff. Clean lobby. Good buffet breakfast. Room was clean but a bit out dated. Manager advised us that Holiday Inn no longer owned the place. The hallways to the rooms were extremely HOT. The place is due for a major overhaul.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Elizabeth City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Elizabeth City Hotel Elizabeth City
- Holiday Inn Elizabeth City
- Elizabeth City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking to find all the charms of the coastal area without having to deal with the beach traffic? Then welcome home to the beautiful Holiday Inn Express Hotel Elizabeth City. All the charms of a small town with all the added value of the area found right out our back door. Stay smart in Elizabeth City and enjoy all the comforts of home at our newly-renovated Holiday Inn Express. We are conveniently located only one mile from downtown and the lovely waterfront park. Our guests enjoy the many amenities you have come to expect at Holiday Inn Express Hotels. Enjoy the cool refreshing water in our beautiful outdoor pool which is open daily from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Choose from a King size bed or share a Double room with family while visiting Elizabeth City.We are also home to Elizabeth City State University. Our other claim to fame is the wonderful shops and restaurants you will find near the waterfront. Stop at the front desk to learn more interesting facts about this historic town. We can t wait to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Elizabeth City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.