My husband and I arrived in Durham for his surgery at Duke a day early so we would have some time to decompress and sight-see before the big event. I had booked a room at KDI expecting to stay one night and then move to a less-expensive hotel directly across the street from the hospital. After checking out our room... More
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Daughters Hotel Durham
- The King`s Daughters Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing boutique luxury in an intimate urban setting, the King's Daughters Inn is Durham's premiere Inn. Relax in one of the seventeen graciously appointed one- and two- room suites, or host an event in one of three elegant meeting spaces. Located across the street from Duke University, only minutes to the Durham Performing Arts Center, the King's Daughters Inn is an excellent choice for luxury hospitality in Durham. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The King's Daughters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.