We have just returned from a fantastic couple of weeks in Argentina and without doubt Helsingfors was the highlight of our trip. I cant believe that a previous reviewer left after one night. Yes its remote but that is part of its charm and uniqueness. It has a very priviliged site with views of some of the most spectacular scenary... More
- Also Known As:
- Helsingfors Hosteria Hotel
- Helsingfors Hosteria Hotel Los Glaciares National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beginning of XX century an adventurous Finish man, called Alfred Ramström, adopted Patagonia South as his second hometown. He settled down at the base of the Andes mountains, on the South West side of Viedma's Lake, eith a spectacular view of Mount "Fitz Roy" ("Chalten" in Tehuelche dialect). Remembering his homeland, he named the ranch with the name of the capital of his country" at that time , "Helsingfors". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Helsingfors Hosteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.