You can't adequately describe how special this place is, you have to stay there and let your own thoughts describe it for you. Located on Lagos Viedma with a remote setting thats stunning. It is even more spectacular when you hike up the surrounding mountains and look at it from on high. Staff are are all wonderful and do everything... More
- Also Known As:
- Helsingfors Hosteria Hotel Los Glaciares National Park
- Helsingfors Hosteria Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beginning of XX century an adventurous Finish man, called Alfred Ramström, adopted Patagonia South as his second hometown. He settled down at the base of the Andes mountains, on the South West side of Viedma's Lake, eith a spectacular view of Mount "Fitz Roy" ("Chalten" in Tehuelche dialect). Remembering his homeland, he named the ranch with the name of the capital of his country" at that time , "Helsingfors". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Helsingfors Hosteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.