We only spent one night here, the last of our safari, but it was a great way to end our trip. The staff were very kind and attentive throughout the lodge. The food was great. Our room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Our only regret is that we didn't have time to relax in the gorgeous pool while the... More
- Also Known As:
- Lake Manyara Serena Hotel Lake Manyara National Park
- Lake Manyara Serena Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taking as its muse the glorious bird life of the fabulously soda-encrusted and pink flamingo-fringed...Lake Manyara, the swooping curves of this elegantly evocative lodge defy description. As do the soaring views over the Great Rift Valley, the rose-gold sunsets over the Mto Wa Mbu escarpment and the utterly unique tree climbing Lake Manyara lions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Lake Manyara Serena Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.