when i stayed here i was informed of at least 2 pedophiles living/working on the property.... needless to say we didn't stay. Rooms smelled of mold and cigarettes. neighboring rooms had loud music playing and was scared to ask them to turn it down.... even without the kiddy touchers i wouldn't have stayed.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Palatine Bridge
- Palatine Bridge Rodeway Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Budget Inn Canajoharie is located in the city of Palatine Bridge, across the bridge from Canajoharie with easy access to the New York State Thruway. You will find shopping and dining options within 5 blocks. The Adirondacks are a short 30 miles, and Albany is less than 60 miles. The Budget Inn has plenty of free parking, and each room features 1 queen bed or 2 double beds, microwave, mini fridge, alarm clock / radio, cable TV, electronic door locks and air conditioning. Limited front desk hours of 7am to 11pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Budget Inn Canajoharie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.