It is inconveniently located not close to freeway. Moldy and smoky as soon as you enter the building. Little choice for breakfast. It might qualify for a half-star hotel. Even for $60 a night, it is not worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada - New Hartford Hotel
- Ramada - New Hartford Hotel New Hartford
- Ramada New Hartford
- New Hartford Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are minutes away from Utica Business Park and Downtown Utica - NEW 2013 Renovations include full service family-owned italian buffet restaurant, refurbished rooms and lobby area with new hallway lighting. We provide free Wi-Fi throughout the property. We are situated very close to restaurants and shopping districts and a short drive to the Turning Stone Casino. Pets are allowed with 20 USD non-refundable fee per pet per night. Included with the room rate is a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and free amenities. We also cater to disabled guests with easy access and disabled rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Agoda, Venere, Wyndham, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Ramada - New Hartford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.