My husband and I went for a romantic getaway and that is just what we got! The inn is breathtakingly beautiful, the staff wonderful, the food delicious and the room was incredible! It has been a week and I still can't stop talking about it! I would recommend it to anyone I know! It was so peaceful and quiet with... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Erlowest Hotel
- The Inn At Erlowest Hotel Lake George
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Erlowest, a Queen Anne style stone castle, has recently been meticulously transformed from a private residence into a luxurious ten suite Four Diamond inn and gourmet Restaurant. Originally built in 1898 by Mr. Edward Morse Shepard, it was part of "Millionaires Row" in the Adirondack Park on Lake George in upstate New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Erlowest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.