This hotel has a super view of the city and is recommendable for people with their own car. However if you don’t want to drive (don’t have a car) this place is a little bit far from downtown and the main attractions of Queretaro. The service is good however pay attention to you reservation, usually the reservations website of the... More
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Queretaro Diamante Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Queretaro Diamante Hotel Queretaro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern Holiday Inn Queretaro-Diamante offers you a business and family atmosphere with the most breathtaking view of the city, with high quality standards such as hairdryer, satellite TV, in-room electronic safe, radio, AM/FM alarm clock, iron, ironing board, coffee maker, voice mail, High speed Internet access, and much more! Located in the main commercial area (bars, restaurants, movie theaters, principal shopping malls, etc) 25 min. from airport with free shuttle, easiest access to major industrial parks and 5 min. (2 miles) driving to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Crowne Plaza Queretaro Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.