We knew it was going to be good. Our tour organiser, the reviews and information in the guide books told us that.; BUT how good we could not have imagined. From the moment we arrived and were greeted at reception until the time we left 3 days later. We exprienced hospitality, thoughtfullness and good humour that is hard to find.... More
- Also Known As:
- Kwandwe Great Fish River Hotel
- Kwandwe Great Fish River Hotel Kwandwe Private Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This founding and flagship lodge with only 9 private suites features a classic-contemporary style of simple elegance that embraces the lodge’s splendid setting high up on a steep bank overlooking the Great Fish River. The colour scheme comprises a calm and natural palette of earthy tones, from khaki browns to charcoal greys.Pewter and glass add an effortless yet understated glamour to the furnishings; artefacts such as ostrich eggshells, hides and horns create subtle points of interest and relevance to the lodge’s surrounds, whilst natural linens and plenty of texture preserve its simple but sophisticated atmosphere.Watch majestic kudu meander down to the river from the Lodge’s expansive viewing decks, or observe playful Cape clawless otters swimming in the cool waters below from the comfort of your private balcony. Suites are spacious and feature en-suite bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, personal in-room bars and private decks with plunge pools overlooking the vast reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Kwandwe Great Fish River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.