We only had a one day to visit pagsanjan and had planned to just do the boat tour to the rapids in the morning, followed by a leisurely lunch in the town before heading back to manila. I searched online for good eating places and realized that almost all were based in the urban areas. I chanced upon a good... More
- Also Known As:
- Villa Socorro Agri-Eco Village And Farm Hotel
- Villa Socorro Agri-Eco Village And Farm Hotel Pagsanjan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Socorro Agri-Eco Village and Farm Resort is your destination for an enriching experience with nature. Here, you wake up to the singing of the birds; take a morning walk to the Balanac river where we suggest you to just let go and take a dip. After which, what awaits you are meals made with fresh vegetables from the farm together with coconut straight from the tree. Such a wonderful escape from the very toxic concrete jungle of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Villa Socorro Agri-Eco Village and Farm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.