Amazing place, Before we had even arrived Sonette assured me she would have everything covered to make this a night we would never forget. We stayed in the honeymoon suite, Neatly tucked away at the lower end of the property closest to the river bank. On arrival we were welcomed by a cheese platter served to our room by one... More
- Also Known As:
- Schoone Oordt Country House Hotel Swellendam
- Schoone Oordt Country House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is something quite magical about Schoone Oordt Country House. Originally built in 1853, she has been lovingly and meticulously restored over many years and as a result, has been instilled with charm and grace. Her extensive grounds house eight magnificently crafted suites, a quaint private family cottage and a romantic, secluded honeymoon hideaway set in lush abundant gardens and sheltered by aged oak trees. The Manor House itself boasts a gourmet country kitchen where meals are made and served with love in the most exquisite light and airy conservatory, as well as a cosy fire-lit bar and intimate dining room. Schoone Oordt is a gracious old dame who adores welcoming guests and she invites you to visit... soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Schoone Oordt Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.