Although we were less than a mile from the heart of Lambertville, my husband and I felt that we were way out in the country while staying at Chimney Hill Inn. We stayed in Barn Suite 3 which added to the "out in the country" feeling. The grounds are lovely and the main stone manner where we ate breakfast each... More
- Also Known As:
- Chimney Hill Estate Hotel Lambertville
- Chimney Hill Estate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chimney Hill Estate & Ol' Barn Inn is a lovely quaint country estate located above the charming historic riverside towns of Lambertville, New Jersey and New Hope, Pennsylvania. Enjoy the excellent selection of restaurants - Anton's Swan, Brian's, Hamilton Grill, Ricks Cafe, Triumph Brewery, Marsha Browns. Plenty to explore everyday! Enjoy a couples massage at Zanya's or Nurture Day Spas. Visit the Bucks County Theater, Shop at Peddlers Village, Explore the Golden Nugget Flea market for a rare treasure, don't forget Rice's Market every Tuesday! If you love the history visit our Washington's Crossing, or take a tour of our local vineyards - Unionville, Old York, Crossings, to name a few. Lets not forget that we offer a delicious breakfast daily and give you plenty of TLC during your stay. Ask us for help....we are here to help you have a great time! So please visit us soon! Thank you, Terry & Rich & the very darling Alpacas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Chimney Hill Estate & Ol' Barn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.