We stopped by here while walking across America, on The Great American Walkabout. It was a short distance from the Delaware Water Gap, and is a really lovely area and location. They were hosting a wedding reception when we arrived, and it seemed absolutely perfect for it. The grounds are stunningly beautiful, and the Inn itself is gorgeous. The place... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Millrace Pond Hotel Hope
- Inn At Millrace Pond Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Millrace Pond just 10 minutes from the Delaware Water Gap. The Inn is a restored stone gristmill. Antique filled guestrooms feature either queen or twin beds with cable tv & free wireless internet. Some with fireplace & whirlpool tub. Zagat rated, traditional cuisine in the gracious Dining Room. Fireside Tavern features casual fare, cocktails, handcrafted beers & a breathtaking wine cellar. Upscale event catering a specialty. Dedicated conference facility for up to 40 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Inn at Millrace Pond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.