My husband and I decided on a spur of the moment to go away for the night for our 1st anniversary. We ended up at Lamie's Inn and had a very cozy, romantic room for a great price! The food and drinks in the Tavern were excellent. Make sure you try the clam chowder!
- Also Known As:
- Lamies Inn And The Old Salt Tavern Hotel Hampton
- Lamies Inn And The Old Salt Tavern Hotel
- Lamies Hotel Hampton
- Lamies Hotel And Tavern
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lamies Inn is the only full service hotel on route 1 from Portsmouth NH to Newburyport MA. With two great places under one roof you are sure to be pleased. Visit us direct to see about a special package that may suit your needs. Located in the center of Hampton and only 2 miles from New Hampshire’s seacoast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.