Whenever we travel we generally pick a Holiday Inn Express. In Reno we went for a cheaper Resort/Casino but after one night we moved to the Holiday Inn Express due to excessive smoke at the casino resort. The cleanliness of the Holiday Inn was wonderful. It has a large dining area for the breakfast with large impressive ceiling. If you... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Reno
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reno Nevada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2008, the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Reno is just minutes away from the Reno Tahoe International Airport . Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, the hotel is conveniently located off US-395 and a half mile south of I-80. he hotel features complimentary wired and wireless high-speed internet, a meeting room, a hot breakfast buffet served daily, a health and fitness center, business center, guest laundry, indoor pool and whirlpool. The Reno area will keep you fully entertained with a variety of activities such as skiing, boating, golfing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, and kayaking. So Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.