Great old hotel. Very friendly staff. The lobby is delightful. Good continental breakfast; coffee always on in the lobby. Small room but very comfortable. Good place to stay while visiting Yellowstone. Everything in town within easy walking distance of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach Hotel
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes, and has acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.