This hotel is just right, rooms are spacious and clean, quiet and conveniently located near the highway. The service is great and the owners work hard to keep it clean. Comfortable beds and nice area to write or watch tv. Excellent value for such a nice hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Jefferson City Days Hotel Jefferson City
- Jefferson City Days Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *As of June 1, 2012 this hotel is now powered by solar pannels, we appreciate those who have helped to make this possible. The owners and employees of the Days Inn Jefferson City are proud to be the first hotel in the state of Missouri to use a renewable energy system. This American owned and operated Days Inn hotel in Jefferson City, Missouri was built in 1999. The property offers indoor pool and hot tub, free wireless and wired internet access throughout the hotel, breakfast from 6-10 daily. Rooms include new mattresses, ironing boards, hair dryers, coffee, free long distance, and 32 inch flat screen TVs. The Days Inn is located near the State Capitol, Governor's Mansion, the Katy Trail, Historic Downtown Jefferson City, St. Mary's Hospital, Capitol Regional Hospital and Lincoln University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Jefferson City Days Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.